Dr. David Ludwig "Always Hungry"
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs (about 1 1/2 pounds, cut into bite size pieces)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion sliced into half moons
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups canned diced tomatoes ( 2- 14.5 oz. cans)
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives
- 1 1/2 half cup cooked garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 1/4 cup feta cheese for garnish
Heat the oil in a large skillet or Pot over medium heat.
Add the chicken and saute for about 5 minutes
Add the onion and saute until soft.
Add tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and olives.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
Stir in the green beans.
Cover and simmer for 3-5 minutes or until the green beans are tender but still bright green.
Serve immediately, garnished with feta cheese.